Hello, again

It has been a long time since I have been on my blog.  Life has been busy but in a good way.  I've become a Mrs., completed two years of college, and have a {new-found} desire to write.

I always hated writing growing up, but my {spectacular} English professor completely changed my outlook on writing.  I do not always have remarkable things to say, but I do get inspired from time to time to put my thoughts into writing.  Since my life has calmed down a bit within the last month, I decided I would use this blog to share my thoughts and maybe a few papers I wrote for my English classes in college.



So long,

Grace Sloan



Comments

  1. This surprised me! :) I'd love to see some of your thoughts written down. You do have a beautiful way of looking at things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :) I look forward to seeing some of your written thoughts! Couldn't help but smile seeing you can now sign Sloan to the end of your name :) So happy for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment